How to order
Invitations can be ordered:
By email: email@example.com (see list of information required below)
By phone: 01827 383966
By Online: 5-step-wizard
All orders are done in the same way. Simply let us know what you want to order using one of the methods above. After that,
1. We’ll send you an order acknowledgment and payment details (prices quoted include VAT).
2. Following payment we’ll email you the layout of your items for approval.
3. Following approval we’ll dispatch out within 3/4 days.
All the invitations on our website are available as evening invites too. When placing an order, simply let us know if you need some (or all) of your invitations as evening invites. Step 4 of our in the 5-step-wizard allows you to tell us any special requirements you need, such as evening invitations or anything else we can help you with!
Ordering by Email:
If you prefer to email direct your order requirements please include the following information:
1. Style of invitation/stationery required and quantity of each
2. Card colour: White, Ivory or Brown Kraft Card
3. Ribbon colour: If applicable
4. Font choice: See our selection of fonts to choose from. We do have more styles so if its not shown please ask us.
5. Your wording or outline details of your event
6. Delivery address
Postage and Packaging Charges
Approx £1.50 per 10 invitations, but does get slightly cheaper on larger quantities (minimum p&p/admin charge £4.50, including Top Up Orders). Invitations are carefully packaged in quality tissue paper and sent first class, with proof of posting, within 2/3 days of payment. We offer free postage and packaging on orders over £200.
Samples (with sample wording, not your own)
Samples are the price of the invitation card plus £1 first class postage and packaging. Sample orders to be placed by email.
Your guests list
If you would like us to print your guests names in the invitations (free of charge) please email your confirmed guest list once finalised in an unnumbered format. Guest lists will be copied into another file and will be printed onto your invitations exactly as you’ve supplied them to us.
Our contact details
Jan or Steve
Invitation House Ltd
1 Field Farm Drive
We are available 7 days a week until 9.00pm for your convenience.
We accept payment by either Cheque, Bank Transfer, Credit or Debit Cards, Postal Order or PayPal
If you would like us to produce an invitation card using a design or visual you already have then please contact us by email or telephone to discuss.