Terms and Conditions
1. A layout will be emailed through for approval prior to printing, please check them carefully, any changes to layouts should be confirmed by email. Once you have authorised us to print your stationery item(s) we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
2. All orders are posted by First Class ‘Recorded Delivery’ and a signature is required upon delivery.
3. Any discrepancies with your order should be communicated to us within 3 days.
4. The prices detailed on the website are per invitation and we do not offer any additional discounts on those quoted.
5. Samples are priced at the price of the individual invitation design plus postage and packaging and are supplied with sample wording.
6. If you decided to cancel your order once layouts have been produced for approval, there will be a charge of £10 per layout deducted from your refund to cover our time/costs.
7. We don’t have a minimum order quantity for top up orders but they are subject to the minimum p&p/order handling rate of £5.
8. Any items of stationery damaged in transit must be returned (at our cost) and we will replace free of charge.
9. All our invitations are supplied assembled with ribbons attached (where applicable). Gatefold and Wrap Ribbon Invitations are supplied with the ribbons attached but they will need tying before sending to guests.
10. We can print guests names free of charge, send finalised guest lists only. We would prefer not to receive a guest list until its confirmed. Guest lists will be copied into another file so will appear on your invitations exactly as you’ve sent them. Please ensure they are proof checked before sending to us as we can’t be held responsible for typos on guest lists.
11. Be sure of the font style you have chosen. Our prices do not include producing additional layouts if you change your mind.